Hero Collector new Marvel Museum Collection are picture-perfect props!
Collect the iconic artifacts of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, from the Marvel Movie Museum. The collection features masks, gadgets and more. They are all recreated as highly accurate, hand-painted resin models! Standing roughly 6-8″ tall on a plinth stamped with their movie of origin, these replicas would satisfy the avid collector
The first wave in the Marvel Movie Museum Collection features:
- Iron Man Mark VII Helmet: Tony Stark’s iconic red-and-gold helm! The Mark VII Iron Man suit was shown at the climax of The Avengers, to fight back alien invaders in The Battle for New York.
- The Infinity Gauntlet: Complete with all six Infinity Stones – almighty gems that can harness aspects of reality itself! Forged by the dwarf king Eitri, this golden glove was wielded by Thanos as a tool of his mad ambitions.
- Captain America’s Shield: A star-spangled disc of indestructible vibranium. Created in World War 2 by Howard Stark, Steve Rogers’ signature armament survived into the modern day, protecting Cap from bullets, lasers, and worse!
- Mjølnir: The enchanted hammer of the God of Thunder! Thor’s faithful weapon was crafted from Uru metal, and returns to his hand when called. It is a trait that came in handy when the Hulk rampaged through the helicarrier.
- Black Panther’s Mask: The sacred visage of Wakanda’s protector. The Panther Habit is a vibranium-weave suit worn by countless Black Panthers, and King T’Challa’s received a serious upgrade from his sister, Shuri.
Shop collectibles HERE.
See more Collectibles on Nerdtropolis.