fbpx

Jay Leno Recovering After Being Burned In Car Fire

Jay Leno burned after a car fire in his garage.

Reports came in today that Jay Leno was seriously burned. A gasoline fire broke out in his garage while working on a vehicle.¬†TMZ¬†reports that Leno was hospitalized on Sunday after a fire erupted in his Los Angeles car garage. He was taken to Grossman Burn Center. Leno was scheduled to appear at a financial conference in Las Vegas. He said, “I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.” Just a week ago, Leno took part in the finale for the Hot Wheels Legends Tour. Every Sunday, a brand new Jay Leno’s Garage is posted online, like the one below. It is an Emmy-winning series where he gives car and motorcycle reviews, compares cars, and shares his passion.¬†

Read more News on Nerdtropolis. Subscribe to our YouTube.

Sean Tajipour is the Founder and Editor of Nerdtropolis. He is a member of the Critics Choice Association. You can follow on Twitter and Instagram @Seantaj.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: