Jay Leno burned after a car fire in his garage.
Reports came in today that Jay Leno was seriously burned. A gasoline fire broke out in his garage while working on a vehicle. TMZ reports that Leno was hospitalized on Sunday after a fire erupted in his Los Angeles car garage. He was taken to Grossman Burn Center. Leno was scheduled to appear at a financial conference in Las Vegas. He said, “I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.” Just a week ago, Leno took part in the finale for the Hot Wheels Legends Tour. Every Sunday, a brand new Jay Leno’s Garage is posted online, like the one below. It is an Emmy-winning series where he gives car and motorcycle reviews, compares cars, and shares his passion.